COLUMBIA, S.C. (November 16, 2012) - The State Election Commission (SEC) has received certified results from the Richland County Election Commission and will certify the results for the following offices at 2:00 p.m. on Monday, November 19, following an audit conducted by SEC staff:
- President and Vice President
- U.S. House of Representatives District 2
- U.S. House of Representatives District 6
- State Senate Districts 19, 20, 21, 22, 35
- State House of Representatives Districts 41, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80
- Lexington/Richland School District 5
- Statewide Constitutional Amendment Question
- Local, countywide, and less-than-countywide Richland County offices and questions. (The results of these local offices and questions will become official when the Richland County Election Commission certifies on Friday.)
The SEC today certified the Lexington School Board District 3 Recount, which includes parts of Lexington and Saluda counties. Click here for results of the recount.
Click here for certified results. Note that only results for those offices NOT listed above are official. Results for offices listed above won't become official until Monday. The header of the webpage will continue to read "unofficial" until the results are certified.